23 Sep Flanges Recipe
Ok officially they are of course not pancakes but also making pancakes is great fun and delicious. They are often referred to as the little brother of the pancake. The preparation is very similar, the difference is in the batter. This is thinly sliced in a pancake recipe so that you get a flatter end result. Often used for desserts, but you can also enjoy a nice snack in between. Just like with pancake batter, the batter of this small variant is also easy to make yourself.
This pancake recipe is for 8 to 10 pieces
STEP-BY-STEP PLAN FLANGES RECIPE
- Make your own salt through the flour, make a well in the center, break the egg in it and add a little milk.
- Stir from the inside to the outside, pouring in some milk each time until half is left.
- Make a lump-free batter and then add the rest of the milk and the melted butter.
- Heat a frying pan with some butter the first time. Pour in 1 tablespoon of batter and let it run over the bottom.
- When the crêpe is brown, turn over and bake the other side.
- Keep the pancakes warm by placing a plate on a pan of hot water.